Oriental Art of Healing – Denver Acupuncture & Herb Clinic locates at the center of metro Denver, south to Cherry Creek area.
Dr. Connie Presson, DAOM (Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine), Dipl.OM, L.Ac, is a full-time practitioner at Denver clinic. Dr. Henry Wu visits the Denver office on a regular basis, seeing his established patients and taking new patients as well. With their strong and unique academic background and clinical expertise, Dr. Presson and Dr. Wu collaborate closely to provide our patients with the best care.
We are in network with most United plans.
Office Hours: Tuesday through Saturday; by Appointment Only.
We provide various treatment modules of acupuncture and oriental medicine.
- Classical acupuncture
- Electric acupuncture
- Tui Na
- Chinese herbal medicine consultation and formulating
- $160 for Initial Visit including: history taking, TCM diagnostic assessment, a full session acupuncture treatment.
- $110 for Follow-up Acupuncture.
- $15 cupping or Gua Sha or moxibustion add-on.
- $85 for Initial Herbal Consultation; $55 for follow-up herbal consult. Herbal medicine cost is extra.
Conditions We Treat
Fertility & Pregnancy
- Women infertility with known and unknown causes
- Low sperm count; low sperm morphology and motility
- IVF & IUI support
- Breech baby
- Post-term pregnancy
- Lack of milk of breastfeeding
- Menorrhea / Irregular periods
- PMS / Painful menses
- PCOS, Uterus fibroid
- Pelvic inflammatory disease,
- Vulvodynia / Vestibulodynia
- Menopausal symptoms
- Low libido
- Urinary incontinence, UTI.
- Facial lift & rejuvenation
- Breast health
- Acne / Cellulite issues
- Back pain / Neck pain / Shoulder pain / Foot pain
- Sciatica / Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow / Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Joint pain / Arthritis / Osteoarthritis
- Allergy / Asthma/ Sinusitis / Rhinitis
- Cold / flu/ Coughing
- Stress / Anxiety / Depression
- Acne / Alopecia areata
- Headache / Migraine
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Fatigue / Low immunity
- Quit smoking
- Bell’s palsy / Shingles,
- GI/Esophageal disorders
- IBS / diverticulitus
- Diabetes care / Hypertension / High cholesterol
- Weight management / Overweight & obesity
- Stroke rehabilitation
- General well being / Longevity improvement
- Low testosterone / ED / Premature ejaculation
- Prostate issues / High PSA levels
- Auto-immune disorders / Crohn’s disease / Ulcerative colitis
- Celiac disease / Rheumatoid arthritis / Multiple sclerosis (MS) / SLE
- CIDP (Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy)
- Cancer preventive and healing
- Cancer care: Post-surgery, during or after chemo/radiation therapies